Are you interested in maximising the value of your assets with no financial input or risk on your part?
As part of The Millbank Group, we have direct access to the financial backing, skills and expertise to recognise, evaluate and maximise the value of opportunities that others fail to see – including the hidden value that you may be sitting on right now.
By opting to work in partnership with us we can give you access to high quality advice, development expertise and funding, all at no upfront cost to you.
Some of the ways we can work with you
Depending on your specific circumstances and preferences we will identify a strategy to achieve significant increases in the value of your assets in a variety of ways. Some of these include;
- Planning Partnership: We can be retained to ensure the best planning or re-planning permissions are gained for your land, all at our cost. We do this based upon us sharing an agreed percentage of the uplift in the value that we add
- Planning and Development Partnership: We gain planning permission and undertake development of the planned scheme, all at our cost. We then let or sell the completed scheme and split the proceeds in pre-agreed percentages
- Full lifecycle Partnership: If you can benefit from redevelopment of your land for your own occupation, we can gain planning permission, undertake development for you and agree our return based upon a percentage of the value added
We turn seeming liabilities into assets
We are willing to consider every opportunity and can often make things work where others have failed.
With a strong track record in turning seemingly impossible situations into profitable opportunities, we are always interested in exploring sites that may otherwise be regarded as redundant, difficult or problematic.
Why Millbank Partnerships?
At Millbank Partnerships we know exactly what can and cannot be realistically achieved within the constraints of the planning system and how any resulting development project should be designed, value-engineered and optimised to maximise profitability.
Our aim is always to realise maximum value for our partners by providing both strategic and tactical advice founded on 25+ years’ worth of knowledge and experience.
Where difficult ownership or control issues exist or if adjoining or other land is required to make a development proposal work, we are highly experienced in dealing with third party land purchases and land assembly, financial modelling, funding and optimising scheme design.
It is also worth noting:
- Medium and longer-term investment opportunities will be considered
- If need be, we will negotiate with and buy-out difficult parties to unlock opportunities
- Existing funders can be replaced
- Unconditional purchases can be made.
We want to hear from you
To discuss our flexible partnership approach, joint ventures, profit shares and the potential of your land.