Commitment to Our Customers
Millbank Homes is committed to providing our customers with quality homes in the most desirable locations and making the home-buying process as straightforward and simple as possible
As a small-to-medium-sized house builder, we are able to offer a very personal level of service. We hope that this level of service will ensure that moving to your dream home is as enjoyable an experience as possible. Each Millbank home owner is a valued customer, no matter what sized property they have purchased.
We build our houses to very high standards so it is unlikely you will encounter any problems – even so, we have set up a dedicated customer care team to deal with any issues or queries you may have both before and after you move in. Thanks to our friendly Customer Care team you are never left alone to negotiate the complexities of home buying and home ownership.
Finding the right property for you
As well as creating superbly specified homes in fantastic locations, our properties are extremely energy efficient and good for both the environment and your budget. New homes can be up to four times more energy efficient than older properties. We install the latest energy saving devices and insulation so you can be environmentally friendly with no extra effort and enjoy a smaller carbon footprint - and smaller bills too.
We also make your safety and security our priority. All our new homes feature secure double glazed windows, fire resistant materials, circuit breakers and smoke alarms. The modern locks and alarms we install can also help you lower your insurance premiums.
When you have seen one of our developments that you are interested in, our Customer Care team can arrange and accompany you to viewings and assist you with setting your budget, refer you to trusted mortgage advisors and help you source potential mortgage offers.
Helping you through the sales process
As well as recommending independent solicitors and mortgage brokers should you require these, the Customer Care team will help you reserve your property and stay in touch with both side’s solicitors to ensure timely and seamless exchange of contracts and completion.
After-sales care and welcoming you to your new home
We will meet you at your new property the day you move and stay in regular contact to ensure you are entirely satisfied. All our properties have been carefully checked and double checked before you move in. The team is on hand – if you need them – up to two years after you purchase.
As a Millbank Homes home owner, you will also have the peace of mind of a 10 Year New Build Guarantee and the benefit of living in a high quality, energy efficient property.
The Millbank Customer Charter
The Millbank Customer Charter sets-out our commitment to providing you with a first class service in every respect.
What you can expect:
- Our team is trained to understand their responsibilities to you, the customer, and to know exactly what the charter means to you and us
- You'll be provided with information to enable you to make an informed decision about buying the property
- Our Sales team will be on hand to answer your questions
- There may be choices and options available to you when you buy and we will make sure you are aware of them
- Health & Safety advice will be provided to minimise the risk of danger, when visiting the development during construction and when living in your new home
- We aim to provide accurate and truthful information in all our marketing and advertising material
- Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions are fair and clearly set out
- You will also have our cancellation policy made clear to you
- Your purchase is covered by a 10 Year New Homes Warranty and we will provide you with reliable information concerning this and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit
- Your exchange deposit is protected and we'll explain how. We also recommend that you appoint a professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests
- Information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of the property will be provided. Once a completion date is confirmed we will offer you a demonstration of your new home
- Our after-sales and customer service procedures will be explained to you in detail
- There are procedures in place for dealing with customer queries, including those concerning warranties, and we will cooperate fully with appropriately qualified professional advisors
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights
We look forward to welcoming you to your new home!