Are you struggling with an unviable scheme?
Millbank Development Partners offers specialist advice and assistance to equity and mezzanine funders, banks and other financial institutions.
By helping examine, devise, manage and deliver strategies for residential-led development schemes and land holdings charged as security, we ensure you harness and maximise the true potential of your assets.
Along with our own in-house experts, our team has extensive experience and strong working relationships with a wide range of contractors and other specialist consultants who we appoint and manage for specific projects. We provide a complete package of advice and a single point of contact.
Have you got money stuck in a scheme? – We’ll help you get it out, and more…
All our projects are director-led to coordinate our in-house and external multi-disciplinary teams of specialists who:
- Understand your objectives and needs for any site, property or portfolio at any stage of acquisition, development, refinancing or disposal
- Undertake detailed analysis of property, planning and construction issues and assess the scope for rationalisation, change of uses or re-planning
- Optimise planning consents through value engineering and viability assessments
- Renegotiate and reduce Section 106 burdens
- Complete financial viability assessments to minimise affordable housing requirements
- Investigate and negotiate the maximum introduction of grant or other gap funding into schemes
- Explore opportunities for income generating opportunities such as short-term advertising or car parking
- Fully assess and identify exit options
- Develop bespoke strategies
- Implement and manage strategies including the appointment, coordination and management of full design, project and construction teams
We can offer innovative, thorough and proactive assistance for all types of residential and mixed-use projects due to the significant expertise of the wider Millbank Group’s acquisitions, planning, development consultancy, affordable housing, construction and funding